Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Royal Holiday Resort Scam- God Help Them

Dear Robert,

Pat Hopps mentioned your name to me and had very positive things to say about you.

I got your emails from your website and I wasn't sure which one you use regularly. I am also a victim of the Royal Holiday scam. It is very frustrating because the salespeople lie about what the timeshare offers and then makes people sign an iron-clad contract. Royal Holiday really need to be exposed.

I have done a lot of research about this company and they are definitely a well connected organization. ABC is currently doing a story to expose the lies the company tells people.

I know you are a very busy man and I would appreciate any help that you can provide. I am currently fighting to get a refund and I would also like to expose this company so others won't be scammed by this company anymore.

I set up a simple website so others will know about it so hopefully, they can cancel quickly before it's too late. My website is www.royallyscammed.com.

Sincerely,

Charles Hwang

No comments: