Monday, March 03, 2008

Nationwide Credit Continues the tradition of Victimizing the Innocent for American Express, Robert Paisola Reports

Hi Robert --

I have read your articles today regarding the harassment that Nationwide Credit & Amex are doing -- I am a victim of just that. I would love to share my story with you. Today marks about the 2nd month of harassment from these people and they call all hours of the day and night and they are all from India. I finally got thru to the headquarters in Georgia today and asked to have my situation moved to an American because I couldn't understand these people from India.

The girl acted very impatient and said that files couldn't be transferred. I told her that I felt like they could and that if they truly wanted to resolve this issue with me that they would honor my request. She promptly transferred me to a girl named "Cricket" where I had to leave a voicemail.

I feel certain I will not hear back from her. While on the phone with the people from India, they made sure that they spoke so quickly that I couldn't understand them, I offered to settle and the man said he would have to consult with his manager -- the manager gets on the phone and again speaks in such a thick accent that I have a hard time understanding him.

He makes remarks threatening a judgement against us and that if we cannot pay the full amount then we certainly couldn't afford to pay the attorneys fees and court costs when it goes to court. He accused me of trying to get out of paying a debt and wouldn't even listen to what I had to say.

I ended up hanging up on him. When I called back a few minutes later, I asked for someone in the US. I was put thru to these same people again and this "manager" told me that I had no business asking for someone in the US. He said that my account was being handled in India. I said that I couldn't understand them -- he laughed and said well since you are not willing to pay your account do not ever call this number again.

We'll just move forward with a judgement against you -- and hung up the phone.

I tried to call AMEX and couldn't get thru. What's next? Thanks!

Amy

No comments: