Thursday, March 27, 2008

Unifund Class Action in Progress... Robert Paisola Responds

Hi,

I just read a piece on line regarding this Unified case. Yesterday I check my credit report after getting declined from trying to purchase a large item. Unbeknownst to me, this so called "Unifraud" company dinged my credit report back in Oct.07. I have zero letter correspondences from them stating this account, amount, and where it originated from. I think they bought this from an outstanding Citi account I had, and was unable to pay at the time.

How do I get these creeps off my back, prevent a bogus law suit, and STOP them from dinging my credit? I see lots of news on them company,and have come across some guy named Bud Hubbs. This guy said he was some sort of expert in this area, and turned out to be completely useless.

Please help.

Katharine

No comments: